You never get a second chance at first impressions, so make yours count! Your blog needs to reflect who you are, what you are about, and hook your viewer. I can help you with that with a custom blog design!
To partner with me on a custom design project >>>
1. Review the Design Services and Terms of Design. Decide which design options fit your needs best.
2. Email me to let me know you would like to work on a custom project. Give me a little information about your blog and project, including the url.
3. I will email you back accepting your project and giving your a project start date. I will also email you a link to the custom design form questionnaire. This questionnaire will help me gather all the details I need about you and your project. At the end of the form you will be taken to a secure pay pal portal to pay your deposit (50% of your design cost). You must submit this form and pay your deposit to secure you spot on the design schedule.
4. On your project start date I will begin your project. I will create a unique Mood Board for your design. I will email you the mood board and ask for any comments or style adjustments. After the mood board is approved the I will create 3 unique header drafts and email them to your.
5. You will email back with comments about the drafts. Things you like, don’t like, ideas, edits, etc..
6. From this point we will continue this process until the entire blog is designed. Please check your email frequently during your design period as quick feedback keeps the process going and gets your design completed quicker.
7. Once the design is exactly what you dreamed of, I will ask for your final design approval. Once I have received approval I will send you a pay pal invoice for the remaining balance of your design cost. Once this is paid I will install your design.
Thatâ€™s basically it in a nutshell. If you have more questions I’d be happy to answer them.