Today I’m sharing some fun Construction Party Printables that are perfect for party favors!
* this post may contain affiliate links.
My little boy turned 1 this past month! Seriously where has the time gone!? We threw him a big one year old bash and the party theme was Construction Trucks! It was so much fun!
I didn’t do a great job at taking photos…. But that means I was enjoying the party right!?
The cake I made was super easy and turned out really fun! I made a cake from a box, chocolate frosting, and bought a few different types of chocolate candy. I frosted it with a knife and didn’t worry about making it look smooth. It’s a construction site! Then I put on small construction trucks and candy to make it look like a construction job site! Easy! I would call this a 20 min birthday cake!
- Chocolate Cake + Frosting
- Whoppers (Used as dirt balls / boulders)
- Kit Kat Candy Bars (Used on the side of the cake)
- Small Construction Trucks (I used some we had around the house. These look like they would be perfect too if you don’t have any already)
- Yellow Construction Hats (Set of 12)
- Construction Signs on Toothpicks (50 pieces)
- Construction Zone Tape (Says “Birthday Zone”)
- Orange Party Favor Box
- Thanks It Was “LOADS” of Fun Print (Download below)
Here is the party invitation I sent out. I didn’t take pictures of it printed out but here is the digital version >>>
You can download the thank you box printables at the bottom of this post!
The party turned out great!!!
To see a few other pictures of the party you can follow me on Instagram @keylimedigitaldesigns
The party was so much fun! I had a great time planning it and the cake, food, water balloon fight and decor turned out great!