Here is the reality of dinner at our house:
- I like to cook but I hate deciding what to make. And Brian hates me asking him what I should make just as much.
- I cook recipes from food blogs a lot! When I’m making dinner I usually have my phone next to me so that I can look up a recipe.
- I go in spurts of “weekly menu planning”. Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn’t.
- Without fail we have a “fend for yourself night” at least once every couple weeks.
- I finally got some sense knocked into me and started a “Master Dinner List”. Anytime we try a new recipe that is GOOD it goes on the list. And then I use that list to pick our what we have for dinner.
The 8 photos above (links to recipes below) are meals that have made the master dinner list and that we have often! I’m guessing that your family might like these too! Try one >>>
Besides those 8 recipes I cook a LOT from the Our Best Bites Cookbooks. Like A LOT! I would guess we have actually tried 75% of the recipes from ALL these books!
- Our Best Bites Cookbook (Their Original Cookbook and my favorite!!!!)
- Savoring the Seasons with Our Best Bites (Honestly, the layout of this cookbook drives me crazy. It is done by seasons not by regular categories.) The recipes are still delicious though.
- 400 Calories or Less with Our Best Bites (Love this one! Especially for times when I’m trying to be healthy! The Hawaiian Sloppy Joes are a all time fav!)
What are your go to meals?
*This post may contain affiliate links. This doesn’t cost you anything extra. All opinions are my own and I only suggest things we actually use and love.