10 FREE Chalkboard Fonts

You are going to love these free chalkboard fonts! They are perfect for using in any kind of project whether it is digital or  handmade! The download links are listed below!

——

Not sure how to install a font on your computer? I’ve got you covered with a step by step written tutorial and video! Installing a font is not as hard as you might think. Promise!

10 Free Chalkboard Fonts

Pinit

Doodleista // Langdon // Moonshiner // Contribute // Sullivan // Klinic Slab // Governor // Quaver // Pompador // Mission Script

Fonts found on Lost Type-Co are awesome! They are run by donation but you can $0 in the donation box.

————————————————————————–

Font lover like me?

25 More Free Fonts!

To make sure you don’t miss another post! Please Subscribe to Key Lime (follow link to subscribe in a reader or by email) on Bloglovin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. says

I love these fonts, Kendra. I am a bit of a font addict, and have a bunch of chalkboard fonts, but you have a lot of new ones I don’t have. Thanks so much for sharing! Have a wonderful weekend!

2. Samantha says

I have question for you… i downloaded some of these fonts but i can’t seem to be able to use them. do you have any recommendations?

thanks!

• says

Hmmm … I know a couple of these you have to be in “all caps” for them to work. Specifically Doodleista I think. So put your cap lock on and try it.
      Kendra

• says

The “10″ is a font called Veneer. It is from myfonts.com. I didn’t include it in the list because it isn’t a free font and I wanted to keep the list of fonts free. :)
      And honestly I have no idea where I got the graphic banner. I think from the creativemarket.com but I can’t remember.
      Thanks for your comment! :)

3. Daan says

Hi Kendra, Thanks for sharing! Great finds! Im very curious how to get the chalkboard background. Any tips? Thanks

• says

I made my own using a black page and then adding white brush strokes over it at a low opacity. But I am sure if you look on google or Pinterest there is one you could download for free :)

4. Sarah says

Thanks Kendra for sharing these lovely fonts! I wondered what typeface ‘today’ etc is in? I downloaded contribute thinking that was the font used but I don’t seem to get the same flourishes on the ‘t’ and ‘y’ for example. Hope you can help :)

5. neha says

Can you tell me how you did the chalkboard effect for your number 10? Is it a font or effect? If effect, can you please tell me how to do it? Brush type, illustrator or photoshop? Step by step would be very helpful! Thanks