- I watched the video on Seeing The Everyday and it made me want to go wash dishes with Sophie and teach her to set the table. So touching! I can’t wait to get my hands on their magazine.
- Loved this reminder on the “Price Trap” :: If you are a handmade business owner carefully make sure your prices are working for you and your customers.
- Speaking of Handmade Business Owners, have you been reading Gussy’s 31 day series on having a Handmade Business. You should.
- I about diedÂ when I saw this post on How to Make Your On Font via iPad. I don’t have an iPad, but if I did…. I am sure you can only imagine.
- My Mom asked me for a ‘birthday list’ I told her I would love a little Whippy Cake. I love this Spectator appliquÃ© from the SwankyÂ Souffle collection.
What good links have you found from around the web this week?