1. Spending a day at the beach. Forgetting about the laundry, bills, news, and chores. Just enjoying.
2. Leaving our mark on the beach with a white rock heart.
3. Watching this girls face as she splashes, plays in the sand, eats some by mistake, and “swims all by herself” in her floaty.
4. Seeing multiple pods of spinner dolphins. This was our first actual experience seeing dolphins in the wild. Amazing!Â Of course my husband debated trying to swim out there to be close to them. When he finally got up the courage and actually got in the water they swam away. Gotta jump in faster next time!
5. Packing up and out at the end of the day ins’t always fun but the ice cold string cheese, applesauce and coconut+pineapple water from the cooler are totally worth the hassle!
Hope you enjoyed your weekend, we did! Now back to the daily. I think laundry is first on the list.