- My younger brother just flew in to visit us! We are so excited that he is here! We have a dozen fun activities planned … beach time, waterfalls, spear fishing, poi boarding, and of course a stop at the ice cream shop for Dragon Fruit Sorbet. Crossing our fingers that our plans won’t be spoiled by rain!
- I am currenlty
lovingobsessing over, the class I am taking at Jessica Sprague. It is amazing! If you have any interest in learning illustrator, photoshop, or photo editing you need to check our her online classes. I highly recommend them!
- SJ has been playing with the hair rollers that Grandma sent. She puts them in her hair, fingers and toes! It is pretty adorable!
- Another online class resource: World Function. I think I might sign up for a class or two. They look amazing! Especially the one taught via Liz Stanely, I adore her blog!
- I am only 10 “likes” away from 700 on facebook! I can not thank you enough! You guys are amazing, you keep my momentum going!
- The Letter 4 girls posted a tutorial this week on Easily Resizing Your Photos in Blogger. Awesome information for anyone on Blogger! Check it out!
- And lastly, have a good weekend! You know… there is no harm with letting a little laid back Hawaii lifestyle into your weekend, just forget the chores and enjoy spring weather! And then stop back here on Monday for a post by Mercy River!