I am obsessed. I love Biscoff. Yep, by the spoonful! Which is a problem because Biscoff hasn’t hit the shelves yet in Hawaii! Luckily my mom sent me a jar and I have enjoyed every single bite! Biscoff and Jelly Sandwiches, Biscoff Stuffed Cookies, and now this… Biscoff and White Chocolate Popcorn. YUM!
I was a little nervous to experiment with the Biscoff. I didn’t want to ruin it! But, my gut instinct was right, Biscoff and popcorn are a perfect match!
To make delicious, can’t stop eating, Biscoff & White Chocolate Popcorn you will need:
- 1/2 Cup Biscoff
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Bag Microwave Popcorn
1. Pop your popcorn and place in a big bowl.
2. Put Biscoff in a microwave safe dish and microwave on low for 30 seconds [15 seconds. stir. 15 seconds]
3. Immediately pour Biscoff over popcorn. Toss the popcorn until it is covered.
4. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave. Be careful not to burn it! Then drizzle over popcorn!
Note: I drizzled the white chocolate over the popcorn because I wanted it to look pretty but when it came down to it I ended up mixing it all together while the white chocolate was still runny and coating the popcorn. YUM!
Do you love Biscoff?