Today I read this post and loved it. Fall time always brings out the “thankfuls” and today I am thankful for these small things that made me happy and smile!
1. SJ saying “wuv you” when I put her in the crib.
2. Pineapple Peach Salasa + Lime Chips + Grated Cheddar Cheese
3. SJ’s face after eating a bite of orange peel.
4. Looking forward to General Conference.
5. Watching Miss S climb up the b i g slide, all by herself. Crazy Girl!
6. Brian making “Chinese Food” for dinner. yummy.
7. SJ’s new Converse Tennies
8. Two weeks until me and S ride a jumbo jet home for a visit.
9. Design clients who fill my inbox with kind words.
10. Brian explaining every prescription drug commercial to me in detail. Smart Guy!
What made you happy today?